Information for Group Coordinators
- Membership and Practicalities
- Covid 19
- Insurance and Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Members with special needs
You may download the complete document at: Information for Group Coordinators
This document is intended for Group Coordinators and prospective Group Coordinators and details all you need to know about organising your group. Updated versions will be on the website. Thank you for agreeing to be a Group Coordinator; you are a key part of the cohort of volunteers who keep Sheffield U3A running and successful.
Support for Group Coordinators is provided by a General Coordinator (Fran Rodway, email: email@example.com) and Deputy Coordinator together with a Group Records team, a financial team, and someone looking after Covid and Risk Assessment requirements. Group Coordinators should now approach the appropriate person or team directly rather than going through the General coordinator. To summarise:
Support for Group Coordinators
As some of you will know, Jenny Graaf and Barbara Lowe are ending their period as General Coordinators. This seemed a good opportunity to revisit the way we support our Groups. It was felt that a change to functional support would make sense. The new structure is that we will have a single General Coordinator, together with a deputy, a Group Records team, a financial team, and someone looking after Covid and Risk Assessment requirements. Group Coordinators should now approach the appropriate person or team directly rather than going through the General coordinator. To summarise:
- Groups Records Team Contact to report changes to your Group that should appear on the web and in Centre Pages and to report changes to your Group membership. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Financial Queries Contact the financial officer who has previously discussed your financial arrangements with you.
- Covid and Risk Assessment Contact the EC member, Mo Cave, who is looking after this.
- Anything else Contact the General Coordinator or deputy. In particular if you are thinking of forming a new Group this is the contact.